Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26193 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,315 (8,836TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)