Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29842 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,778 (9,308TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (44 minutes ago)