Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27403 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,460 (8,976TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (42 minutes ago)