Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04854 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,405 (ARS $28,940) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (25 minutes ago)