Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02980 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,676 ($U56,225) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)