Cost of living comparison between Melo, Uruguay and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03239 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,640 ($U81,528) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)