Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09200 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,359 (14,770 Dirham) in Meknes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)