Cost of living comparison between Meknes, Morocco and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09318 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,529 (27,135 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (32 minutes ago)