Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,385 (₨168,412) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)