Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01263 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,442 (₨114,208) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)