Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,254 (₨164,229) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)