Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,915 (225,882 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (13 minutes ago)