Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,289 (179,492 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)