Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,556 (Rp 23,897,612) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)