Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24437 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,079 (﷼ 16,693) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)