Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,432 (3,846,722 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)