Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,418 (3,755,114 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)