Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,203 (3,229,697 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (44 minutes ago)