Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06290 EUR / SZL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,777 (Lilangeni28,246) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)