Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,937 (₨212,216) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)