Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09314 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 99% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,234 (Bs 66,931) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)