Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Almería, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 103% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,104 (Bs 64,956) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)