Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01348 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,473 (109,256 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)