Cost of living comparison between Matagalpa, Nicaragua and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03162 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,082 (97,472 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)