Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,212 (﷼ 77,466,922) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)