Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,629 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)