Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03136 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,182 (37,701₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (40 minutes ago)