Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03433 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,191 (34,689₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)