Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03020 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,105 (36,592₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)