Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,454 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)