Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,439 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)