Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,069 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)