Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,568 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)