Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09417 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 143% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,891 (Bs 83,801) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)