Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08421 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,909 (Bs 46,419) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,079 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)