Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08924 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,259 (Bs 81,344) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (34 minutes ago)