Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09418 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 142% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,273 (Bs 77,230) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)