Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,627 (3,822 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)