Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,265 (2,673 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)