Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,761 (3,991 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)