Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,949 (2,293 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)