Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,262 (2,566 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)