Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,941 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)