Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01866 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,483 (Php133,061) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)