Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,706 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01567 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,366 (Php87,177) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)