Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,688 (2,639,747 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)