Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,654 (3,916,176 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)