Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02708 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,366 (50,445 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (38 minutes ago)