Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02810 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,192 (42,435 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)