Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 79% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,751 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (33 minutes ago)