Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10472 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,946 (37,678 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (40 minutes ago)