Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10538 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,063 (38,556 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)