Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05940 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,046 (E£ 34,440) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)