Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05454 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,043 (37,460 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)