Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05965 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,650 (61,178 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)