Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03012 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,721 ($U57,136) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)