Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14331 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,492 (24,368 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)