Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,987 in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)