Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,410 (30,678,008 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)