Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 55% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,465 (31,177,780 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)