Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,769 (1,815,480 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (41 minutes ago)