Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,374 (2,867,616 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)