Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,193 (2,097,985 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)