Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,865 (2,552,353 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)