Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,089 (2,658,294 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)