Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,532 (2,971,302 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)