Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,281 (Rp 20,420,433) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)