Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,026 (Rp 29,282,960) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)