Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,266 (Rp 18,893,446) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (31 minutes ago)