Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,863 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)