Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,354 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (36 minutes ago)