Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40913 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,701 (4,157 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)