Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44349 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,772 (3,996 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)