Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,175 (46,254,130 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (27 minutes ago)