Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,702 (₨120,126) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)