Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01307 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 53% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €981 (₨75,001) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)