Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,660 ($1,950) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)