Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,002 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)