Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03416 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,681 (49,195₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)