Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02862 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €881 (30,797₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (32 minutes ago)