Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03315 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €863 (26,046₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)