Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08758 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 62% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €755 (8,623 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)