Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09607 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 53% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,533 (15,955 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)