Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10041 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,535 (25,249 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)