Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,494 (23,791 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (35 minutes ago)