Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10118 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,802 (27,697 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)