Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01839 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,812 (Php98,513) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)