Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01884 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,851 (Php98,232) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)