Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,728 (4,963,594 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)