Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 114% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,949 (8,464,232 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)