Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,691 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)