Cost of living comparison between Lübeck, Germany and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,380 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (36 minutes ago)