Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,956 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)