Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 80% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,789 (1,078,228 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)