Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00518 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 218% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,048 (1,166,866 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)