Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,844 (Mex$ 42,508) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (24 minutes ago)