Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,507 (Mex$ 51,158) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)