Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04375 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,332 (Mex$ 53,309) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)