Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 4% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,982 (1,349,020 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (1 minute ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (28 minutes ago)