Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,043 (1,328,624 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)