Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,967 (1,289,538 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)