Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,377 (2,207,004 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)