Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,546 (2,352,981 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)